Went on a random grocery spree. All organic and/or decently healthy.
- green granny smith apples
- string cheese
- almond milk
- chobani peach yogurt*
- oikos strawberry yogurt*
- so delicious coconut milk vanilla bean frozen dessert*
- wolfgang all organic chicken noodle soup*
- amy’s organic lentil soup*
- amy’s spinach pizza*
- ancient grains bread*
- annie’s whole white shells with white cheddar*
- annie’s “arthur” mac n cheese (i mostly got it because it’s shaped as arthur’s head)
- strawberry kiwi and black raspberry sparkling ice*
[* = never tried it before.]
^^^ i think the whole reason why i went grocery shopping was to try new products/things. i’m excited to try em! who’s gonna eat with me?
- benwyattisbatman said: CHOBANIIII
- cmllmnrd likes this
- heyasiaaa said: asdfkl; i want
- teeheewithmee said: Fage Greek Yogurt is where it’s at! Oikos is okay though. Remember not to mix before eating!
- mrrimpossible likes this
- shh-tuff likes this
- flores-con-limon likes this
- ashjosmen posted this